Historical Markers in Scurry county

Camp Springs Campsite of the Marcy Expedition Channel of Deep Creek City of Snyder Company G County Named for Texas Confederate William R. Scurry 1821-1864 County's First Law Men Dermott Dodson House Dunn E. W. Clark House, 1908 F. J. Grayum Home First Baptist Church of Snyder First Christian Church First Methodist Church First Presbyterian Church First State Bank Building Fluvanna Fluvanna Mercantile Company Former Townsite of Light Former Townsite of Wheat Greene Springs and Site of Archeological Discoveries Harrell Ranch House Hermleigh Home County of Famous Frontiersman J. Wright Mooar Home County of Famous Frontiersman J. Wright Mooar Home County of Famous Frontiersman J. Wright Mooar Ira J. J. Moore No. 1 Oil Well Johnson House, 1910 Lone Wolf Community O. P. "Pack" Wolf Old Roscoe, Snyder & Pacific Railroad Engine No. 5 Old Snyder Graveyard Pyron, Texas R. L. McMullan Home Roscoe, Snyder & Pacific Railroad Company Santa Fe Railway in Scurry County Scurry County Scurry County Courthouse Site and Building Scurry County Jail of 1912 Scurry County's Billionth Barrel of Oil Scurry County's Canyon Reef Oil Field Site of First Presbyterian Church of Fluvanna Site of O.K. Wagon Yard Site of Sanitarium of Alonzo Orrin Scarborough (1860-1952) Pioneer Doctor Site of Store of William Henry (Pete) Snyder Site of The MacKenzie Trail Snyder Cemetery Snyder National Bank St. John's Catholic Church Stanfield House, 1910 T. J. Faught The Block 97 Controversy The Prairie Dog (Cynomys Ludovicianus) The Press in Snyder Towle House Town of Knapp Von Roeder Cotton Breeding Farms Witness Tree Witness Tree