Robertson County CourthouseCalvert, Texas
Built in 1875 by architect W. T. Ingraham.
Listed as the Hammond House. The claim that this building served as a courthouse has not been conclusively substantiated.
1879: county seat moved to Franklin, building sold to Mr. A. Faulkner for use as a hotel.1885: building sold to Robert A. Brown for use as a resifdence.1909: building sold to Fannie Hammond1919: building sold to Susie Hammond Norton1966-1995 property of the Robertson County Society.Significant problems with rising damp following installation of a concrete subfloor in the early 1970s.1995: sold to a private individual
Current status: Vacant (1999)